Join The Medlior Team
We are looking for new team members who:
- Are passionate about health research and want to make an impact
- Thrive in a team-based environment
- Are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Are resourceful and great problem solvers
- Love the opportunity to take independent initiative on projects
- Are dedicated to continuing to learn throughout their career
If you feel you have the skills and education to add value to the Medlior team, please contact us or email your resumes and cover letters to
Medlior is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know when applying for the position. We seek researchers from all backgrounds to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
There are currently no vacancies.
Medlior offers student internship opportunities for students pursuing graduate degrees in Epidemiology, Health Economics, Population Health, Statistics and other related fields. Students may have the opportunity to move into full-time positions with Medlior following a successful internship and completion of their program. For details on pursuing an internship with Medlior, please contact and submit your resume and cover letter.