The Medlior team is comprised of systematic reviewers and information scientists experienced in international HTAs, clinical guidelines, evidence-based reports, and peer-reviewed publications on clinical topics, as well as economic evaluations.
Our team of experienced systematic reviewers can work with you to develop a robust systematic literature review, including:
- Development of study protocol
- Development and execution of search strategy
- Study selection
- Quality appraisal
- Data extraction
- Meta-analysis (if appropriate)
- Network meta-analysis (if appropriate)
Our team utilizes the methodology of The Cochrane Collaboration, and routinely attends conferences and training events to keep up-to-date with the latest methodologies in the field of systematic reviews, meta-analysis and network meta-analysis.
In addition to systematic literature reviews, Medlior offers the following literature review services that can be customized to fit your research question, timelines, and budget:
- Generating a reference list (of titles or abstracts)
- Rapid reviews (narrative summary of evidence without formal data extraction)
- Structured literature reviews (rapid review with evidence tables and formal summary of results)