Please find below the latest news and announcements from Medlior
Medlior on the Move – 2017
ANHIX 2017: Alberta's Clinical Information System – The New Frontier (February 8th 2017)
Medlior will be attending the Alberta Network for Health Information Exchange (ANHIX) and COACH: Canada's Health Informatics Association, conference (http://coachorgnew.com/details/anhix/) in Calgary for Alberta’s HI Community.
CADTH: Measuring Value in Theory and the Real World (April 23 – 25, 2017)
Medlior will be attending the 2017 CADTH symposium (https://www.cadth.ca/2017-cadth-symposium) in Ottawa, Ontario. Tara Cowling has authored several CADTH Environmental Scans in 2016/2017 and Medlior has submitted two abstracts for presentation on real-world evidence in Canada.
ISPOR 22nd Annual International Meeting
(May 20-24, 2017)
Medlior will be attending the International Society for Pharmacoeconomic Outcomes and Research (ISPOR) International Meeting (https://www.ispor.org/Event/Index/2017Boston) in Boston, USA.
e-Health 2017: Reimagining Healthcare Delivery in Canada (June 4 - 7, 2017)
Medlior will be attending the 2017 e-Health Conference (http://www.e-healthconference.com) in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Personalized Medicine Summit (June 11-13, 2017)
Medlior will be attending the 2017 Personalized Medicine Summit (http://www.personalizedmedsummit.com/) in Vancouver, BC.
ISPOR 20th Annual European Congress
(November 4-8, 2017)
Medlior will be attending the International Society for Pharmacoeconomic Outcomes and Research (ISPOR) European Congress (https://www.ispor.org/Event/index/2017Glasgow) in Glasgow, Scotland.
Medlior in Press
- Gerber B, Cowling T, Chen G, & Haddad P. Linking Administrative Data Sets from Alberta, Canada to Examine the Impact of Treatment Adherence on Health Care Resource Utilization Among Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Poster session presented at the 2017 CADTH Symposium, April 2017; Ottawa, Canada.
- Recognition and Diagnosis of Sepsis in Adults: A review of evidence-based guidelines. Ottawa: CADTH; 2017 Jan. (CADTH rapid response report: summary with critical appraisal)
- Pant S, Cowling T,Chelak K and Kaunelis D. Opioid formulations with tamper-resistance or abuse-deterrent features - products and policies. Ottawa: CADTH; 2017. (Environmental Scan, no. 62)
- Cowling, T and Jones S. Topical antibiotics for infected wounds: A review of the clinical effectiveness and guidelines. Ottawa: CADTH; 2017 Mar. (CADTH rapid response report: summary with critical appraisal)
- Loorand-Stiver L, Cowling T, Perras, C. Drugs for rare diseases: evolving trends in regulatory and health technology assessment perspectives. Ottawa; CADTH; 2013 Oct [updated 2016 Feb]. (Environmental scan; issue 42). https://www.cadth.ca/sites/default/files/pdf/ES0300_Rare_Disease_Drugs_e.pdf
- Cowling T, Boucher M, Fitzsimmons H. Pharmaceuticals requiring companion diagnostics. [Environmental Scan; Issue 47]. Ottawa: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; 2014. http://www.cadth.ca/en/products/environmental-scanning/environmental-scans/es0289
- Cowling T, de Léséleuc L. Reprocessing of single-use medical devices: a 2015 update. [Environmental Scan; Issue 48]. Ottawa: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; 2015. https://www.cadth.ca/reprocessing-single-use-medical-devices-2015-update