Real World Radar aims to facilitate and enhance communication within the wider research community. Everyone from patients to providers, to the health system, in general, will benefit from being able to more easily identify datasets that currently exist, and more rapidly highlight opportunities for the development of needed studies/registries.
Benefits of RWR
Inform the feasibility of conducting RWE projects with patient-level data.
Discover the utility for RWE to address such needs as:
- Showcase active or pending datasets to avoid duplication of research;
- Demonstrate opportunities for future funding (research grants) for populations not currently represented by existing datasets;
- Determine the need for patient registries to capture vital patient/clinical outcomes not already collected by health systems;
- Enhance collaboration among investigators across Canada; and
- Communicate ongoing research areas for patient advocacy groups.
- Access to the Real World Radar system with over 1800 Real world Databases
- High-priority email support
- The ability to contribute a listing for your own dataset
From: $500.00 CAD / month
- Includes everything in the Individual Membership, plus:
- Allows for 5 users
- Allows for the purchase of additional users in groups of 5
- All billing through one account
- The billing account can assign users to be a member or manager. Managers can add and remove other members
- The billing account can choose to take up one seat
From: $1,250.00 CAD / month