In this Policy, the term “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual and excludes business contact information. The term “you” means any person who may use our services.
If you use Medlior’s services and you supply personal information to us, you:
- consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Medlior for the purpose of providing products and services to you;
- consent to receiving email and other commercial electronic messages from us for the purposes of providing products and services to you;
- agree to keep us informed of the correct and current personal information that you supply to us.
COLLECTION & USE
We only collect the personal information that you supply to us. We use personal information for the purpose of providing products and services to you in accordance with:
- this Policy
- any other agreement you may have entered into with us
- applicable laws and regulations. Medlior does not sell or otherwise distribute personal information to external third parties without your consent.
If you wish to view or remove the content being tracked, you can request that information here.
To stop receiving emails from Medlior, simply email our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Remove from email list” in the subject line.