Environmental Scans are a MEDLIOR specialty. MEDLIOR uses a structured and rigorous online search to identify and collect published evidence and, where necessary, conducts qualitative research to gather perspectives from key stakeholders.
Our team of Environmental Scan experts will work with you to produce a well-rounded summary of the evidence, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of the topic you wish to explore.
MEDLIOR services related to Environmental Scans include:
- Study design (e.g., establishing research questions and search strategy)
- Structured online search for ‘grey literature’ (e.g., governmental reports, health technology assessments, clinical guidelines, and policy documents from professional organizations or associations)
- Targeted literature reviews of peer-reviewed evidence
- Qualitative research (e.g. key opinion leader interviews, focus groups, and online surveys)
- Data extraction or summary of findings
- Formal summary of results
- Publication of results for peer-review journals