MEDLIOR offers a range of analytical services, which are performed by our team of biostatisticians and epidemiologists with direct health system experience.
Following a consultation to establish your research plan, our team will work with you to ensure that your research question is answered using the most appropriate methodology. Depending on your research needs, MEDLIOR can provide you with all the support your project may require, ranging from: development of study design, to conducting the required statistical analyses, to interpretation of the results, to provision of materials necessary for the dissemination of the results.
Analytical services include:
- Development of Research Proposals and Analytic Plans
- Data collection and preparation
- Data cleaning/verification and management
- Advanced statistical analyses using appropriate software, including such techniques as:
- Data linkages across multiple data sources
- Descriptive statistics (parametric and non-parametric tests)
- Reliability and validity statistical testing
- Association-based analyses (e.g., regression modelling, longitudinal/trajectory analysis, survival analysis)
- Randomized controlled trial analysis (e.g., intention to treat analysis, per-protocol analysis)
- Quantitative synthesis of literature (e.g., pairwise meta-analysis, network meta-analysis)
- Reporting data and results
- Dissemination of findings (conferences and manuscripts)
Statistical Software available: